Hospice of Havasu
- C.N.A. - Under the direction of a R.N. or LPN, Certified Nurse Assistants are an important part of the patient care team.
- C.N.A. - Will perform various direct basic patient care activities within his/her scope of practice in the home or facility setting. All care is designated in the patient’s plan of care as determined by Hospice of Havasu’s interdisciplinary team. This position has no supervisory responsibility.
- C.N.A. requirements - High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Graduation from a Certified Nursing Assistant Program.
- Must have and maintain Arizona C.N.A licensure/certification.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Two years of CNA experience preferred.